Why Buy A Business
Many find the idea of running a small business appealing, but lose their motivation after dealing with business plans, investors, and legal issues associated with new start-ups. For those disheartened by such risky undertakings, buying an existing business is often a simpler and safer alternative. Whether you are ready to buy a business now or are just beginning to consider it, call Exodus Business Solutions.
The Advantages of Purchasing an Existing Business
The main reason to buy an existing business is the drastic reduction in start-up costs of time, money, and energy. In addition, cash flow may start immediately thanks to existing inventory and receivables. Other benefits include pre-existing customer goodwill and easier financing opportunities, provided the business has a positive track record.
Owning a small business is not just another job. It's a totally different lifestyle. You have to be ready for a commitment to the success of your business.The benefits and challenges you'll face will be different from those involved in a start-up. Buying an existing business generally means that the present owners have already executed first 5 years of a business plan, which is the critical period for start-ups. However after you have purchased an existing company, you will need to invest some time and money into the enterprise to insure its success.
• When you are your own boss you make the decisions that are crucial to your business' success or failure.
• You may employ and manage other people.
• You'll have job security - no one can fire you.
• You'll have the chance to put your ideas into practice.
• You may participate in every aspect of running a business.
• You'll learn more about every aspect of a business and gain experience in a variety of disciplines.
• You'll have the chance to work directly with your customers.
• You'll be able to benefit the local economy, such as by hiring other people to work for you.
• You'll have the personal satisfaction of creating and running a successful business.
• You'll be able to work in a field or area that you really enjoy.
• You'll have the chance to build real retirement value (for example, by selling the business when you retire).
• You'll have the chance to put down roots in a community and to provide a sense of belonging and stability for your family.
Let an Exodus Business Solutions professional help you understand what's involved in finding a business to purchase. Click here to learn more.
Benefits of Owning a Business
Some of the Benefits of owning your own business are obvious...Such as the fact that you have the chance to make a lot more money than you can make working for someone else!
Work at Home More - Certain businesses will eventually allow you to spend more time with your family. You can work from home and telecommute, or work a 3-4 day work week.
Immediate Income - Earnings can come your first week with a realistic opportunity to earn an above-average income every week.
Lifetime Income - You can build a successful income-generating business that can last a lifetime.
Significant Tax Benefits - Legally save thousands of dollars with home-based business deductions*.
Available for Everyone - No previous experience necessary. Training is provided, allowing you to earn as you learn…regardless of age, sex, race or education.
No Ceiling on Income - You are paid what you're worth. You decide how much you earn.
Live as You Please - Freedom at last. Live like the rich and famous without the responsibilities and burdens. Travel and spend time with your family. You control your time and lifestyle .